Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Destination: Baghdad

Ha! This made me smile today. My My Yahoo home page always attempts to entice me on a vacation to some exotic place along with listing what's on TV tonight and what new albums I just might want to drop some dough on. This is the hazardous part of letting a computer do the listings for you. Usually they list somewhat vacationy places like St. Thomas, or Poland. They have made me smile with offers of glamorous trips to fabulous Cleveland before, but never have they made as big a blunder as this.

Still though, I'll bet that Baghdad would be great in better times. Like in the 12 hundreds if you're a fat sultan.

3 Comments:

So can we book our trip now? I hear theres fireworks shows every night. 

Posted by courtney

1/11/2006 05:12:00 PM  

-------------------------------------------------------------

You better book something, C.

Maybe they meant Baghdad, Florida? I wouldn't go there is it were on the highway on the way to someplace I was going. Not even for the Dairy Queen. Or the fireworks after the Dairy Queen.  

Posted by Steve

1/13/2006 09:34:00 AM  

-------------------------------------------------------------

woah, woah, WOAH! dont be knockin Bagdad, FL. We used to drive thru it on the way to go tubing down the Blackwater! They have a Tom Thumb. And a Post Office.

Speaking of The Post Office... wtF is up with them adding 2cents to the stamp outta NOWHERE?!! I hate that shit. Just when I buy a book of them too.  

Posted by cory!

1/13/2006 05:20:00 PM  

-------------------------------------------------------------

:
:
:

BloggerHacks

<< Home