Friday, July 02, 2004

Mirabella


This is Mirabella, cutest niece ever. She is four years old and destined to be a genius. She can do it all: sing; draw; read; write; tell stories; play piano, tree people, and My Little Pony. Her mother (my sister-in-law), Hasmin, helps her send hand-made cards to us when Mirabella is inspired to think of Marigold and I. This makes me think that I am a bad uncle for moving away from her. So trips back to Louisiana must be planned. This is what came in the mail today:

A drawing that Mirabella drew on 6/28/04. The spider's name is Tony Haske. I guess that Tony made quite an impression on her when he visited New Orleans over a year ago.

3 Comments:

Never thought of Tony as a spider before. Hmm. I'll have to ponder this ... pondering, pondering ... (fading away) ...

7/02/2004 04:30:00 PM  

-------------------------------------------------------------

I am glad Mirabella got me from my good side. One day I might have to try and draw her, but I may need some schooling to do as well she did for me. Once again this is simple thoughts by tony haske, pay no attention to him........he's looney!!!

7/03/2004 04:00:00 AM  

-------------------------------------------------------------

Didn't want you to feel slighted.
hasmin

7/12/2004 10:17:00 AM  

-------------------------------------------------------------

:
:
:

BloggerHacks

<< Home